Associate of Science in Business Administration
The program in business administration is designed to provide the applicable theoretical foundations in key business areas, and to promote the development of fundamental competencies in management, leadership, and administration to prepare graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in the job market.
- 18 months
AS BA Associate of Science in Business Administration Program
In the current business world, competition is fierce and new challenges are constant. Pursuing an Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) degree provides you with solid knowledge, professional networks and growth opportunities to excel. The ASBA is much more than an academic degree; it is a highly versatile and valuable program that fits a variety of profiles and career aspirations.By enhancing strategic and management skills, the ASBA is positioned as an exceptional choice for those looking to reach new heights in their careers and make a significant impact in the business world. ASBA graduates become highly skilled leaders, ready to face the challenges of a dynamic and competitive economic environment, driving the success of their businesses and contributing to economic and managerial progress in their respective fields.
Develop yourself in business administration, one of the professions with the highest international demand, acquiring knowledge in finance, marketing, accounting, economics, business legal environment, project management, human resources management, information systems management, business and financial mathematics, software applications for various administrative and operational areas.
What makes this program unique and why study it?
Studying at BIU the AS BA Associate of Science in Business Administration program can lead to promising job market growth, diverse career paths and higher salary potential in the business world. Among the advantages are:
- Job market growth: Business is experiencing significant global expansion, which creates more possibilities and greater demand for professionals in the field.
- Competitive advantage: An Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) distinguishes you from others by combining specialized knowledge with management and negotiation skills.
- Higher salary potential: Leadership roles in business administration offer competitive salaries, making this degree a pathway to higher earnings.
- Global opportunities: Business administration sciences are highly valued around the world, which is why this program offers diverse career paths and opportunities to work in different countries.
- Entrepreneurial possibilities: The program prepares you to empower, project and devise ventures within any productive industry.
- SUJIS Program: BIU created the Step Up Journey Into Success classes to enhance your soft skills highly valued by employers in the global landscape (Forbes Magazine). Students participate in comprehensive classes focused on developing and refining their soft skills. We offer guidance, strategies and practical exercises to enhance our students' ability to showcase their personal attributes, gaining a deeper understanding of their own soft skills strengths and weaknesses. This enables them to present themselves as highly qualified candidates during interviews and throughout their careers. Actively participating and registering your participation in each space generated is the key to enjoying these advantages. The SUJIS program is voluntary and free for everyone in the BIU community.
Key objectives of the program
- Management Skills: To prepare graduates for entry-level administrative and managerial positions in any business.
- Professional Management of Business Administration Sciences: Develop an overall understanding of the essential areas of business, focusing on the business knowledge and skills required in any business environment, promoting growth and sustainable success.
- Understanding Business Administration: To foster the ability to shape and communicate effectively within a professional team environment, exploring the dynamics and challenges that influence the functioning and development of business administration.
- Business Planning and Administration: Learn to plan and manage businesses, companies and different initiatives successfully, developing the ability to handle unexpected situations with flexibility and success, by acquiring essential skills to ensure successful execution.
- Business Administration Strategies: Understand the fundamentals of Business Administration in a globalized business environment, the processes and parameters involved, including current trends in industries. Learn to develop effective strategies that drive financial support and visibility of productive organizations.
- Digital Transformation: Acquire knowledge about the importance of digitalization in innovation and the achievement of results in business management. Learn how digital solutions can improve the resources and competitiveness of productive organizations, addressing contemporary challenges.
Access and Career Opportunities:
The program prepares you for a variety of roles in companies, enterprises and organizations as well as for market analysis, resource management, achieving business objectives, financial analysis, multi-field consulting, leadership in non-profit organizations, corporate development, entrepreneurship and startups.
The business administration program is designed with professionals who are passionate about the business world in mind. Here, we focus on providing solid knowledge about the latest trends in business.
This program goes beyond conventional education. We offer a unique experience, focusing on the very essence of business and giving participants the opportunity to acquire practical skills. Not only will you learn the fundamental concepts, but you will also be able to apply them in real-world situations through practical case studies.
- Business Development Manager: Leads expansion strategies for productive organizations by analyzing, understanding and adapting to market dynamics to drive growth.
- Market Research Analyst: Analyzes markets by providing data-driven information that guides strategic decisions and demonstrates an understanding of the business management field by applying management science.
- Operations Manager: Optimizes the effectiveness of work teams, ensuring seamless collaboration between diverse professional expertise and demonstrating the practical application of Business Management Sciences.
- Financial Analyst: Use your expertise to provide thorough analysis of relevant strategic, tactical and pragmatic data from each of the management sciences, helping companies and organizations make informed decisions to optimize their financial performance.
- Nonprofit Program Director: Leads and coordinates nonprofit initiatives to improve the effectiveness of projects, leading negotiation practices and administrative and financial development strategies.
- Business Strategist: Formulates comprehensive strategies for businesses and organizations of all types, confidently and capably overcomes the challenges of today's markets, and seizes opportunities in the global business landscape.